With the growing number of online consumers in Mainland China, setting up an e-commerce platform increases market opportunity and contributes greatly to ROI. But how can a brand optimize their Chinese website to drive even more growth? Accurate and relevant web analytics will give the opportunity to understand the users’ behavior in greater detail. In a complex market such as China, it is important to see what visitors are doing on the website, how they interact and what needs to be improved. China’s leading web analytics platform, Chinalytics® is the only reliable way to measure and track online activities in China.
Why website analytics is so important?
Website analytics is more than just setting up the script on the website and downloading reports. Most importantly is accuracy of the analytics which are collected. Many global analytics platforms are not hosted inside China and behind the firewall. As such, the data collected (if any) is subject to hyper-manipulation as it connects through the firewall. Also which is critical to understand is how the analytics platform alters the UX of a website. As with accuracy of data, globally hosted analytics in platforms have a habit of slowing page load times, and even causing website time outs.
Analytics require thorough analysis and an ongoing commitment to achieve results. Reports are expected to be analyzed on a weekly/ biweekly/ monthly basis. The data provides a deep understanding of visitors operate on the website. Understanding the behavior of visitors is essential in putting together a powerful online strategy. Moreover, it will allow to optimize the website and set up future goals. This could not be more true than in China.
The Leading Chinese web analytics platform.
Chinalytics® is a China-hosted web analytics platform with account-services teams based around the world. With 4 years in the market, Chinalytics® has risen to become the market leader in providing enterprise-level, and introductory-level analytics. The industry leading pioneer is currently owning the Chinese analytics space, boasting the most accurate and relevant data. Originally developed by Web Presence In China, it now operates as an independent company. Chinalytics® is the clear market leader in China based analytics, offering unparalleled, in-depth analytics and powerful data that is essential to any companies Chinese go-to-market strategy.
Why use Chinalytics®?
- Chinalytics is hosted inside of China – this means that data does not pass through the firewall (guaranteeing accuracy), and does not slow down web load speeds
- The software is easy to use with its personalized interface that offers dozens languages.
- It gives an opportunity to understand everything about the visitors, including location, in-depth attribution, individual user journey, IP tracking and where user visit after your website
- WeChat integration!
- Website performance reports are easily exported to a computer and can be used to optimize the website.
- The data brings plenty of information about visitors’ demographics and behavior (actions and their engagement on the website).
- Information presented by Chinalytics® will demonstrate how successful the online strategy is.
- Enhanced device compatibility, extreme acceleration and powerful real time tracking features allow users to get accurate and up-to-date information.
- Outstanding customer service is available to support data interpretation and integration needs.
This is by no means the complete list of Chinalytics® benefits. More features exist guaranteeing a flawless experience in receiving website analytics. Regularly monitoring website analytics allows the opportunity to review online activity, visualize demands and trends and ensure business is moving in the right direction.
Beijing-based Web Presence In China (WPIC) is an independent, full service digital marketing and IT development agency. Having over 13 years of on the ground experience in the China digital sector, the firm has worked with over 300 global companies and leads a team of 120 people between their global offices. WPIC supports China and the greater APAC region in digital and IT solutions.